3D Print service
What is 3D printing?
3D printing is the printing technique whereby a digital 3D drawing is converted to a tangible object. A 3D printer 'reads' the drawing and prints it layer by layer. The most commonly used raw materials are thermoplastics such as PLA, ABS and PETG, but the range of print materials evolves quickly. Printing is now possible with metals, resins, carbon, wood, cork and engineering materials such as nylon polycarbonate.
Why 3D printing?
The possibilities are endless. You can’t image it so crazy or it can roll out of a 3D printer: vases, jewelry, tools, prostheses and yes buildings. The question is therefore rather: why not?
Discover what possibilities 3D printing has to offer you.
Thanks to the constantly evolving technology, the large variety of printers and the many open source programs, 3D printing is for everyone. Nevertheless, there are still a lot of factors that you have to take into account in order to arrive at a good end result. It requires some practice and insight. Because we are convinced that 3D printing can be useful for every industry, we also offer tailor-made training courses.
Which are the advantages of 3D printing?
For the professional
- Low production cost: no warehouse or stock loss, small runs possible, low start-up costs
- Custom made: simple and complex shapes, according to your own design
- Speed: no loss of time with the making of molds
- Flexible: adjustable at any time
- Sustainable / ecological: less waste, lightweight products, use of recycling material
For the individual
How does it work?