Shipments & returns
1. Options for receiving your order(s):
You can choose between two options to receive your packages:
1.1 Shipment FREE in the whole Benelux for orders above €100 (up till 30 kg).
1.2 Pickup in our showroom: FREE(note: necessary to make an appointment by either mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +32 (0) 497 550 981 - +32 (0) 474 034360).
Choose your preferred method during checkout.
Previous methods of delivery and their prices are for deliveries within the Benelux. The costs for deliveries abroad will be charged by the weight of the package.
1.1. Home delivery by our chosen carrier.
We send our goods by BPost, DPD, UPS & DHL. The carrier is chosen depending on size, weight and delivery time of your order.
You will be notified in advance when the delivery is foreseen. In case you aren’t at home when the delivery is made, you will receive a notification.
In this case you can choose to pick up the package yourself or you can call for a second delivery at a more convenient time.
1.2. Pick up yourself.
You can collect your products in our showroom. You’ll only have to make an appointment by mail of telephone. This service is free for every product!
2. Options for cancelling or returning orders
The cancellation of an order must be made within 7 days of the placing of the order(s).
No costs will be charged in case the order:
1) hasn’t been processed and sent
2) or has been cancelled entirely, while already sent.
In this case you will receive a total refund of the payment made (see 2.4. remarks).
Cancelling an order partially:
1) no extra costs when order hasn’t been processed and sent.
2) shipment has already been made: refund equals to the payment already made, after deduction of shipment costs.
As customer you have a cooling period of 14 calendar days, starting on the day of receiving the product(s). Exceptions for this are:
* custom made products / services and special assemblies / products
* coupons / vouchers
* purchases in our physical store
In these last 3 cases , NO refunds are possible.
Also after 14 calendar days there are no refunds possible.
2.3. How to proceed
All cancellations, returns and exchanges must be made in writing to OMD commv,
1) send an email to email@example.com, mentioning following:
* your name
* invoice number + date of purchase
* your bank account: serve the IBAN and BIC / Swift mention (for customers in the European Union) The account number must be the same from
which the payment has been made.
2) Return the product(s) unused and in the original, undamaged package to:
Hoge buizemont 242
3) Send proof of return to the email address above:
* track and trace
* stamp of post office
Always mention the content of packaging !
Refunds will be made within 14 working days, after receiving the goods in return or after receiving proof of return (see 2.3.3).
The amount will be transferred on the same account number from which the payment has been made. This to avoid possible fraud refunds
No refunds for the shipment costs for returning goods.
All products must be returned unused and in the original, undamaged and closed package, accompanied with the original invoice.
3. Any questions or remarks
Our company strives for an open and distinct communication towards you, as a customer.
In case of questions or doubt, don’t hesitate to contact us!
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone: +32 497 550 981
+32 474 034 360
We will be happy to help you in any way we can.